USA Procurement Services Specialists
Due to our unparalleled reach throughout the electrical manufacturing and distribution industry, we are expert buyers. Unique Sales Agency manages specialty procurement of industrial and OEM materials, as well as specialty business services for many of our manufacturer principles. We do this to offer unprecedented value to our partners when they need to buy something better!
Our large global network of suppliers allows us to help our manufacturers get items they need more efficiently and with less stress than chasing down the right vendor themselves.
If you are interested in hiring USA as a 3rd party procurement firm for your company contact us today.
Some of the items we help procure:
- Bulk Copper Rod
- Contract Manufacturing Services
- Hard to find wire & cable
- Brand specific Products for resale or manufacturing
- Insulated Connectors
- Power Connectors
- Underground Splicing
- Heat Shrink
- Wire Connectors
- Cable Ties & Wire Mgmt
- Labeling & Identification
- GWG Cement/Flashings
- Weatherproof Boxes
- Strut Fittings & Spring Steel
- Cable Pulling
- Bits & Blades
- Meters & Testers
- Wiring Devices
- Ltg & Fan Speed Controls
- Voice & Datacom
- Specialty Switches
- Extension Cords
- Chimes & Pushbuttons
- Time Controls
- LED Lighting
- Exit & Emergency Lighting
- Management Consulting Services
- Wire & Cable Consulting Services
- Insurance Services
- Legal Services
- Electrical Testing Services
Buying AND Selling creates a strong network
Because USA’s customer base is made up of many of the top Fortune 500 Wholesale Electrical Distributors and Electrical Manufacturers we often turn to our customers for quick solutions on hard to find products.
When you get a call from USA it may be to help you buy a product better, or it may be to buy a product from you to help our principles do business.
Better Procurement – USA Procurement Services
USA offers you better procurement services. “Procurement“ is the act of finding, acquiring, buying goods, services or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. The process is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared. Corporations and public bodies often define processes intended to promote fair and open competition for their business while minimizing risks, such as exposure to fraud and collusion.
Industrial Surplus Buying – USA Procurement Services
We buy surplus materials in bulk. If you have knowledge of surplus materials that may be of interest to USA Procurement please let us know. Some examples of surplus products we frequently buy:
- Advanced Wire & Cable from Belden Inc, RSCC, General Cable, and other well-known name brands.
- Electrical Transformers
- Machinery & Equipment like Wire Striping Machines
- Industrial Equipment – Cranes, Lifts, Backhoes, Forklifts
How the USA Procurement Process Works:
The process we take to procure goods and services for the companies we represent is simple.
- First, we determine who the best companies are to reach out to for price and availability of the items our customers need to buy.
- Second, we either reach out by phone or email requesting an official quote back from each of our vendors. It’s important to note that our quote request emails will ALWAYS come from an email that ends is @usa-agent.com.
- Third, we will compile all of our information together and make a decision on who to procure the items from. Often our partners will let us make this decision independently.
- Finally, we send in the information to the purchasing department at the company we represent and they email us a purchase order. We then place that purchase order with our vendor and if we have to establish a new account or process the transaction with a company card we typically handle that process as well. We try to be the easy button for companies who choose to use our expert procurement services.